• Contact Us

    Fr. Rene Kollar, O.S.B., Dean
    School of Humanities and Fine Arts
    Phone: 724-805-2343
    Fax: 724-805-2812


Home > Majors and Programs > Music
  • What Can I Do With a Major in Music?

    While it is possible to begin work as a musician after having completed the program, it is recommended that graduates continue their musical training by entering a graduate program to pursue a masters or doctoral degree.