Home > Majors and Programs > Occupational Therapy
  • What Can I Do With a Major in Occupational Therapy?

    The Allied health programs are specifically designed for students that wish to begin their college career at Saint Vincent, and then transfer to the urban campus of Duquesne University where they earn a graduate degree in their field of study. A number of other pharmacy programs such as Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) and the University of Pittsburgh accept Saint Vincent Pre-Pharmacy Majors into their programs. Students that are interested in pursuing programs of study in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Physician Assistant, and wish to transfer to a school other than Duquesne University, must first complete a four year degree from Saint Vincent College. A degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics or Chemistry prepares students that wish to enter an Allied Health field at the graduate level.