Home > Majors and Programs > Academic Support > Office of the Registrar
  • Office of the Registrar

    Welcome to the Office of the Registrar at Saint Vincent College. The Registrar’s Office is responsible for maintaining all academic records of undergraduate, graduate, and seminary students. Our goal is to provide quality service to students, alumni, faculty, administrative departments, and visitors.

  • Enrollment and Degree Verifications

    Saint Vincent College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:

    • Web: www.degreeverify.org 
    • Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite, 300, Herndon, VA 20171

  • Alumni Tools

     Transcript Request Procedure

    1. Transcript requests must be made in writing. The request should include your name, social security number, to whom you would like the transcript sent, as well as your signature authorizing release of this information. There is a fee of $5 per transcript (checks made payable to Saint Vincent College). Requests and payment should be mailed to:
      Saint Vincent College
      Registrar’s Office
      300 Fraser Purchase Road
      Latrobe, PA 15650
      (Please direct any questions regarding transcript requests to the Registrar's Office at 724-805-2720.)
    2. If it is more convenient, you may fax your request to (724) 805-2063 and then mail your payment separately to the address above.
    3. Transcripts are typically processed 48 hours from receipt of payment.
    4. Please note that all financial obligations must be met before transcripts can be released. Questions regarding outstanding account balances should be addressed to the Saint Vincent College Business Office.
    5. Currently, Saint Vincent College does not fax transcripts. However, should the situation necessitate the transcript be sent via fax, it is our policy to follow-up the fax copy with a mailed copy. Therefore, both a fax number and a mailing address must be submitted with your request.