Saint Vincent College and Seminary has partnered with CREDENTIALS eSCRIP-SAFE to deliver academic transcripts electronically. This partnership allows Saint Vincent College and Seminary to provide official transcripts to network recipients or outside the network (One Time) to any third party in the world at any time.
This provides a quick delivery that is totally secure and provides you and the College with tracking of delivery and receipt.
Please note: Individuals who attended Saint Vincent College or Seminary prior to August of 1985, as well as those who wish to pick up a transcript or have a copy faxed, should make their request directly with the Saint Vincent College Registrar’s Office. See the instructions below.
- Network Delivery – Many colleges, universities and other agencies are members of this secure network and receive electronic transcripts. You may check network recipients to see if your intended destination is a network member.
- OneTime Delivery- If your intended recipient is not a network member (including a transcript sent to you), your transcripts can still be delivered electronically. Receivers are designated and identified by you through the recipient's email address. Your transcript is delivered via email and available at the specific "one time" URL in the email.
There are two ways to order your transcripts:
- Through Transcripts on Demand
- Select that appropriate link – College or Seminary:
- COLLEGE -- https://iwantmytranscript.com/stvincent
- SEMINARY – https://iwantmytranscript.com/saintvincentseminary
- Go to "Don't have an account?" and click SIGN UP
- Fill in all of your information on the Recipient Info Screen and click CONTINUE
- Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click CONSENT FORM
- Click DOWNLOAD FORM (then OPEN it)
- Print out this form, sign and date it, and fax it to 847-716-3710.
- Your account is now ready! Anytime you need to order transcripts from Saint Vincent College or Seminar, just login and follow the steps. No need to re-fax anything.
- Fees for this service are noted on the College and Seminary links.
- Through the Office of the Registrar at Saint Vincent College:
- Transcript requests may be sent via US mail to the address below, faxed to 724-805-2063, or submitted in person at the Registrar’s Office.
- Requests for academic transcripts must include all of the following:
- Date of birth
- Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number
- Current mailing address
- Telephone number
- Date of graduation or last attendance
- Complete address of where transcript is to be mailed
- A $5.00 fee is charged per transcript. A check or money order payable to Saint Vincent College is preferred, but we also accept cash payment.
- If an electronic or faxed request is sent to the Registrar, you may call 724-805-2248 with a valid credit card to pay the transcript fee. Note that a minimum of $10 (2 transcript request) is required to pay in this manner.
- Current students always have the option to come to the Registrar's Office to request a transcript during regular business hours. However, please note that a 24 to 48 hour processing time is required.
If you have any financial obligations to the College, your request will be held and this will be noted on the Transcripts on Demand web site.
Mail Transcript Requests to:
Saint Vincent College
300 Fraser Purchase Road
Latrobe, PA 15650