Business Partners is a partnership program that offers benefits to companies or corporations in exchange for promoting our programs to their employees and welcoming our students at their sites for internships or professional placements. Students from each Partner also receive benefits, including free books and discounted theater tickets.
If they either reside or work in Westmoreland County, students in the Master of Science in Management: Operational Excellence Program receive a 10% discount on tuition.
In addition, students from each Partner receive:
- Their first textbook FREE at the College Book Center
- Discounted tickets for Saint Vincent Summer Theatre, only $12 per ticket on Thursday Preview Nights
Business Partners themselves receive:
- 10% discount on the facility rental fee at the Fred M. Rogers Center for approved seminars or other non-profit events that meet our educational guidelines
- Participation in on-campus networking events with other Partners such as athletic, academic and/or theatre receptions
- Access to attendance at lectures or seminars of interest for continuing education, through inclusion in mail/email distribution lists (with opt-out capability) for lecture series including Threshold, CPET, Personal Financial Planning and Spirituality and Aging.
- Our Theatre Party Group Rates for professional Saint Vincent Summer Theatre:
- Groups of 20-34 - Save $2 per ticket!
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday Evenings - $20
- Friday or Saturday Evenings - $23
- Matinees (Wednesday and Sunday) - $16
- Groups of 35 or more - Save $4 per ticket!
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday Evenings - $18
- Friday or Saturday Evenings - $21
- Matinees - $14
Business Partners are asked to:
- Promote SVC graduate programs to interested employees (non-exclusively) through their websites, newsletters or email
- Consider becoming an internship site for Saint Vincent students (without a set commitment)
- Permit the College to list the organization as a Partner in Saint Vincent marketing materials.
For more information, please contact: