Jason King Ph.D.
Ph.D., The Catholic University of America
M.A., The Catholic University of America
B.A., Berea College
Aliens, Monsters, Heroes and Jesus
Ethics of Aquinas
God, Work and Money
Theology of Children
- Faith with Benefits: Hookup Culture on Catholic Campuses. Oxford University Press, 2017. (Book)
- God has Begun a Great Work in Us: The Embodiment of Love in Contemporary Consecrated Life and Ecclesial Movements (Annual Volume of the College Theology Society. Orbis, 2015. (Book)
- "Whose Gradualism? Which Relationship?" Horizons 42.1 (June 2016) 86-105.
- "Does Catholic Identity Affect Students?" Journal of Catholic Higher Education 34.2 (2015) 195-209. With Andrew Herr.
- "After Ex corde Ecclesiae: A Review Essay on Catholic Higher Education." Journal of Moral Theology 4.2 (2015) 167-191.
- "Feelings and Decision Making." New Blackfriars 97.1067 (2015) 39-51.
- "Student Perception of and Role in Determining Catholic Identity." Journal of Catholic Higher Education 33.2 (Summer 2014) 261-278.
- "The Exercise of Obedience and Authority in the Rule of Saint Benedict." American Benedictine Review 65.3 (2014) 257-270.
- “Trying Not to ‘Shove Religion Down Their Throats.’” Religious Education 110.2 (2015) 198-211.