Transfer to Saint Vincent
At Saint Vincent, we understand that students have many reasons for deciding to transfer. Whether those reasons are financial, academic or personal, our warm and welcoming community is ready to assist in making your transition to Saint Vincent as smooth as possible.
Why transfer to Saint Vincent College?
- For students seeking a challenging curriculum, we offer nearly 50 undergraduate majors and eight graduate programs.
- Students needing extra academic support will benefit from our academic and personalized support services.
- All accepted students receive financial aid. Transfer students are eligible for grants of up to $16,000 per year based on their college GPA.
- We offer many opportunities to get involved outside the classroom – including leadership and service opportunities and clubs for every interest.
- Ninety-six percent of those responding to a survey of the Class of 2014 were employed or in graduate school.
- Saint Vincent ranks in the first tier of U.S. News & World Report’s listing of National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Costs and Financial Aid
The cost of a degree from Saint Vincent will vary for every student depending on eligibility for the many different forms of financial aid, including scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study. More than 95% of SVC students - and 100% of the freshman class - receive some form of financial aid.
Saint Vincent invests in you, to help you succeed both in your career and as a person with a valuable contribution to make to society.
The Financial Aid Office at Saint Vincent College is committed to providing the highest level of customer service to our students and families in planning for and meeting expenses associated with a Saint Vincent College education. We focus on establishing aid eligibility, awarding scholarships, grants, loans, and employment opportunities from federal, state, private, and institutional sources to all eligible students and to provide counseling associated with financing an education.