Undergraduate Student Tuition, Fees Room and Board
Tuition and Fees
||Room & Board
There is an additional orientation fee for all freshmen of $214.
- The cost per credit is $1,112.
- This rate is an estimate based on a 15-meal plan and upper class room accommodations.
- Freshman students must add an orientation fee of $214.
- Students taking a lab must add a lab fee of $117.
- We estimate your books to be $1,300 for the year.
- Tuition is based on 12-19 credits per semester.
- Commuter and Off-Campus Fees consist of a Student Activity Fee - $287, Tech Fee - $466, Health Services Fee - $220.
- Resident Fees consist of a Student Activity Fee - $287, Tech Fee - $466, Health Services Fee - $220, Bandwidth Fee – $360, Laundry Fee - $64.
NOTE: Minimal health insurance coverage is required, unless a waiver is granted because you are covered under your family's health plan. Premium health insurance coverage is suggested for international students.