Please see individual program websites, as specific graduate programs may require additional items.
- A completed application for graduate admission.
- Possess an earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Official transcripts must be submitted from each institution attended.
- Have a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s capacity and commitment to graduate study.
- Personal statement of 500 words or less describing the applicant’s experience and why they wish to pursue this degree.
- Scores on the Graduate Record Examination, the Graduate Management Aptitude Test or the Miller Analogies Test, as appropriate to the program, will be required if the undergraduate grade point average was below 3.00 and may be requested in other cases at the discretion of the program director.
- For international applications, a minimum English proficiency exam score: TOEFL (79), IELTS (6.5) or Duolingo (105)