Matthew Fisher Ph.D.
Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.A., Temple University
- Matthew A. Fisher, "Teaching Chemistry in the New Century: Biochemistry", Journal of Chemical Education, 78, 1168 (2001)
- Matthew A. Fisher, Danielle Johnston, and Daniel A. Ritt, "Experimental Design and Polyelectrolyte Effects on Ligand Binding to Nucleic Acids: An Undergraduate Biochemistry Lab", Journal of Chemical Education, 79, 374 (2002)
- Matthew A. Fisher, "Collagen", "Cellulose", "Starch", "Testosterone", "Zwitterions", in Chemistry: Foundations and Applications, ed. Joseph J. Lagowski. New York: Macmillan Reference USA, 2004.
- Anna Klump Pilston and Matthew A Fisher, "Recognizing Quality: A Web Evaluation Tutorial in the Chemistry Curriculum", Science & Technology Libraries, 26 19 (2005)
- Matthew A. Fisher and Daryle H. Fish. (2006) "Enhancing undergraduate pedagogy with NMR across the curriculum." in Modern Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in Undergraduate Education, Rovnyak, D., Stockland, R.A., and Lee, S.P. New York: Oxford University Press,