by Public Relations | May 19, 2021
LATROBE, PA – The Herbert W. Boyer School of Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Computing has announced that eight of its 2021 graduates have been accepted into and will pursue degrees in allied health professions following their May 22 graduation from Saint Vincent.
The students include:
- Brianna Carter, an integrated science major from Suitland, Maryland, who will attend Logan University to pursue a master of science in sport science and rehabilitation.
- Katherine Cramer, integrated science and psychology double major from Ponte Vedra, Florida, who will attend the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences to pursue a doctorate of physical therapy.
- Christian Frazier, an integrated science major from Bethel Park, who will enroll in the doctor of chiropractic program at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Will Keough, a biology major from Alexandria, Virginia, who will pursue a doctorate in physical therapy at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Isabella Molinaro, a biology major from Pittsburgh (15241), who will pursue a master of physician assistant studies at Chatham University.
- Emily Prencipe, an integrated science major from Ridgway, who will attend Thomas Jefferson University to pursue a master of physician assistant studies.
- MacKenzie Ursiny, integrated science major from Belle Vernon, who will pursue a master of physician assistant studies at Barry University – Miami Shores.
- Stephanie Weinskovich, a biology major from Duquesne, who will attend Chatham University to pursue a master of physician assistant studies.
PHOTO: From left to right – Dr. Jennifer Koehl (chair of the SVC Biology Department); Christian Frazier, Katherine Cramer, Will Keough, Isabella Molinaro, Stephanie Weinskovich and Dr. Stephen Jodis (dean of the Herbert W. Boyer School of Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Computing).
(MacKenzie Ursiny, Emily Principe and Brianna Carter absent from photo)
FOLLOW SAINT VINCENT COLLEGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
YouTube: Saint Vincent College