by Public Relations | March 23, 2021
LATROBE, PA – The Saint Vincent College Department of Athletics, in conjunction with the College’s Forward Together Advisory Committee, has announced an updated spectator policy for outdoor athletic events for the Spring 2021 semester, effective March 23, 2021.
- Only Saint Vincent students, faculty, staff, monks, and family members of Saint Vincent College student-athletes will be permitted to attend athletic events held at Saint Vincent, subject to the capacity limits of the venues. In concert with the PAC guidelines to limit attendance at athletic events, no other external visitors, including parents/families from visiting teams, will be permitted and will be asked to leave immediately.
- Restroom facilities for spectators will be available at Chuck Noll Field.
- Spectators will not be permitted inside any buildings on the Saint Vincent College campus.
- Spectators are asked to refrain from interacting with student-athletes.
- Spectators will not be permitted in the areas marked restricted near the outdoor athletic venues.
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required at all times.
- Spectators must observe proper social distancing measures at all times.
- Anyone experiencing/exhibiting any COVID-19-related symptoms will not be permitted to attend.
Students and employees of Saint Vincent College are permitted to attend outdoor athletic events on campus if observing the following protocol:
This policy is subject to revision if conditions with the COVID-19 pandemic change. Additionally, repeated non-compliance with the protocols set forth in this policy may result in the revoking of spectator privileges at athletic events. Finally, the policy for indoor home athletic events remains in effect and no outside spectators will be permitted.
Saint Vincent College, and all fellow PAC members, intend to provide livestreams/live statistics for as many athletic events as possible. Please continue to check the Saint Vincent College athletic website (http://athletics.stvincent.edu) for information regarding scheduling and links to live broadcasts and stats.
FOLLOW SAINT VINCENT COLLEGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
YouTube: Saint Vincent College